Tuscom 3 PCS 3.7V 1600mAh Rechargeable Lithium Drone Battery for SG106 WiFi FPV RC Quadcopter Drone with 3-in-1 Charger Cable (1 Cable + 3 x 3.7V 1600mAh Battery) review
There is a certain set of children’s furniture that a child will need in the first months of his life in the parent’s bedroom. Furniture should not only be safe and made from environmentally friendly materials, it should harmoniously fit into the existing bedroom interior.Choosing the right co-sleeper like Tuscom 3 PCS 3.7V 1600mAh Rechargeable Lithium Drone Battery for SG106 WiFi FPV RC Quadcopter Drone with 3-in-1 Charger Cable (1 Cable + 3 x 3.7V 1600mAh Battery) meets your need.
1 Cable + 3 x 3.7V 1600mAh Battery For SG106 WIFI FPV RC Quadcopter Drone Product Description: lithium battery for SG106 remote control aircraftl.
3.7V 1600mAh 25C.
Module battery，easy to install.
stable quality, longer service life 3-in-1 charging cable, you can charge 3 batteries at the same time
Packing List: 1 x 3-in-1 charger cable
1 x 3.7v 1600mah battery
How to keep your co-sleeper safe
To keep a co-sleeper safes for your baby, parents should follow the rules.
- Assemble your co-sleeper carefully. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions completely. Baby cots are manufactured to strict safety standards. Incorrect assembly of the baby cot cannot void the warranty period. More importantly, if you assemble your crib incorrectly and carelessly, you put your baby at risk. If you have any doubts or questions, contact the store where you bought it immediately. It’s better to ask a stupid question than pay the consequences. Before assembling the crib, check if all the necessary parts according to the instructions are in stock; if not, contact the store.
- Check the safety of the crib every week. Check the crib for loose bolts, sharp corners, or rough spots. Check the condition of the support hooks on the mattress. If even one hook is loose, it can harm the baby.
- Be careful with co-sleeper linen. Make sure the linen is right for your child and that it is not too hot.
Make sure the sheet is well attached and that the corners do not fall off at the edges.
Discard the sides of the crib; they are not needed. If you use them, they should be flat and tight (not like a pillow); also, knots should be less than 9 inches in length. Remove the side of the crib when your baby is 4 months old or when he starts getting on his hands and knees.
- Use a crib that is suitable for the baby’s height. Do not use the crib if the child is 30 – 35 inches tall (or if the child can already get out of the crib!)
- Store assembly instructions and warranties under the mattress. You will always know where they are in order to contact the manufacturer.
- Always fill out the product registration form, which is required with every purchase of a crib. By returning this form, you can subsequently request repair of the crib.
- Before placing your baby in the crib, read the American Academy of Pediatricians’ recommendations for crib safety.
- If you think that the crib is not comfortable enough for the first 2-3 months, you can choose a wicker crib for newborns. Some families pass these cribs from generation to generation. Just make sure it is clean before using it. Make sure the crib is safe so that it does not have loosely twisted parts or hanging sheets. Wicker cots should not be used if your child can sit or move; they are more suitable for the first few months and are best placed next to the parents’ bed.
- Fully assemble the crib before the baby is born, if possible. Make sure that there are no missing parts and that everything is working as it should before putting your baby to bed.
- Choose a firm mattress for your crib with square corners. It should fit perfectly (the width between the mattress and the edges of the crib should be less than 2 fingers).
Where to put baby cot in room
Before buying a co-sleeper, it is important to think over its dimensions, and for this it is necessary to precisely determine the place where it will stand.
There are quite a few requirements for this place:
- It should be comfortable for the child and protected from too bright light from the window.
- The bed should not stand in a draft.
- This place should be conveniently approached from the side of the parent’s bed and from the front door.
- Nearby it is necessary to arrange furniture for caring for the child and storing his things.
How to place a crib in a parent’s bedroom
For accommodation, you must first of all choose a cozy corner. The most difficult question is where to put a crib in a one-room apartment, since here the parents’ bedroom is combined with all other rooms. In any case, it is desirable that the bed is located very close to the parents’ sleeping place. This will make it easier to get up at night with your child.
It is better not to put the bed near the window. Here, the child will be disturbed by sunlight, and there is also a high risk of drafts.
A good view of the room should open from the side of the bed. That is, the child must see what is happening in the room. Otherwise, unfamiliar sounds will bother him. In addition to psychological discomfort, there is a risk of tipping the head and rolling the eyes.
If there is only one room in the apartment, then it is important to place the crib so that the workplace or resting place of the parents is as far away from the child’s seat as possible. Otherwise, the activities of adults will disturb the child’s sleep. Very often, such rooms are zoned with small lockers or screens. So the baby has his own little corner.
A small changing table should be provided next to the crib, on which it will be convenient to look after the child. It is important to place a small chest of drawers with baby’s things here. You should not plan to store his things in the parent’s closet, since all items should be close at hand, that is, within one arm outstretched from the crib.
Another important point: provide additional lighting. Do not put an ordinary floor lamp next to the bed – its light will be too bright for the child. A floor lamp with a bright lamp can be placed in another corner of the room. Next to the bed, preferably above the changing table, it is better to install a lamp with adjustable light from dim to bright, or two lamps: a night lamp and a more powerful lamp.