Suite Bebe Palmer 3 in 1 Convertible Crib, Espresso Finish review
A convertible crib today is not only an easy-to-use invention that allows you to place several pieces of furniture in a small area, it has an attractive appearance and can decorate any interior. Furniture that is capable of becoming large from small or transforming from one type to another has been familiar to everyone for a long time. Over the years, it has evolved, overgrown with engineering inventions, acquired additional functional components.Let’s the Suite Bebe Palmer 3 in 1 Convertible Crib, Espresso Finish review helps you making a decision.
This Palmer 3-in-1 Convertible Crib is a fun and playful island crib that is perfect for parents looking to maximize limited space. This 3-in-1 island crib is designed to grow with your baby, seamlessly transitioning from a crib, to a daybed or to a toddler bed with the additional purchase of the guardrail. Dream On Us.
Crib Size/Shape Standard
Material Solid Wood
Material Details New Zealand Pine
Wood Species Pine
Weight Capacity 50 Pounds
Number of Conversions 3
Conversion Types Day bed; Toddler bed
Toddler Guard Rails Included No
Compatible Mattress Size Standard
Mattress Included No
Adjustable Mattress Height Yes
Number of Mattress Height Settings 3
Lead Free Yes
Country of Origin China
Adult Assembly Required Yes
Suggested # of People 2
Additional Tools Required All Tools Included
Avoid Power Tools Yes
Level of Assembly Full Assembly Needed
Commercial Warranty Yes
Product Warranty Yes
Warranty Length 1 Year
CPSC – 16 CFR 1217 Compliant Yes
ASTM F1821 – 16 Certified Yes
JPMA Certified Yes
At Suite Bebe, we totally get it: Prepping for a new baby can be a handful! Our well-crafted baby crib collections feature designs to make planning for your nursery easier, combining fashion and functionality. Our award winning baby cribs are produced in an array of styles and finishes to be the highlight of any nursery. What can we say? We love making the nursery a little more suite.
How to choose a convertible crib?
In order not to be mistaken when choosing a convertible crib, parents must take into account many factors.
First, you need to focus on the age of the little owner of the bed. It is clear that a one-year-old baby no longer needs a crib with a pendulum mechanism or a changing table. A preschooler needs to provide a comfortable workplace in the form of a desk and shelves for books.
Secondly, you need to consider the area of the room. As already noted, a massive structure can overwhelm the interior of a room that is too small.
Finally, it is worthwhile to take a responsible approach to the study of the composition of the material.
Some parents prefer beds with cartoon characters. In this case, it must be borne in mind that over time, children can simply get bored.
Advantages and disadvantages of convertible cribs
At first glance, the unfolded convertible crib looks like a simple bed surrounded by other interior items. But one has only to raise the bed – and this is a wardrobe, a table or a flat wall, and the entire central space of the room is freed up, making it more spacious.
Considering all the characteristics, it is possible to identify the positive aspects of folding furniture, including the following:
- Installing a convertible crib will save the usable area of the room. Perfect for a small apartment, studio, dorm room.
- Instead of making your bed every morning, you just need to raise your sleeping area. This leads to savings in time and money on extra bedding.
- Several functionally complete pieces of furniture made in a single style are put into each model, which allows you not to worry about choosing a design for any of them.
- Thanks to many years of experimentation and taking into account the practical side of the issue, today’s convertible crib is quite easy to use and does not require additional skills and abilities.
- A variety of design solutions will satisfy the needs of even the most demanding customers.
Like any product, modifying furniture has disadvantages:
- Putting together several items through a mechanism increases production costs, which, in turn, makes the final product an expensive pleasure. There is an alternative to choosing more budgetary options. But here the question is raised about the quality of components and the reliability of the design.
- It should be borne in mind that the convertible crib must be installed near the main wall, this narrows the possibilities for planning the room.