Forever Eclectic Hampton Curve-Top 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib review
A convertible crib today is not only an easy-to-use invention that allows you to place several pieces of furniture in a small area, it has an attractive appearance and can decorate any interior. Furniture that is capable of becoming large from small or transforming from one type to another has been familiar to everyone for a long time. Over the years, it has evolved, overgrown with engineering inventions, acquired additional functional components.Let’s the Forever Eclectic Hampton Curve-Top 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib review helps you making a decision.
The Forever Eclectic Hampton crib offers a charming, timeless design that comes in 3 trendy neutral finishes. This 4-in-1 convertible crib is also available in 3 unique headboard patterns to match your individual style and complement most decors as it transitions with your child as they grow. Each style of crib is crafted to grow with your child by converting into a crib, daybed, toddler bed (toddler guard rail kit F09501 sold separately) and full-size bed (bed rails F06401 sold separately). Features strong metal mattress support that easily adjusts to three heights. 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. Curve-Top Hampton Crib measures 55.75”L x 30.75”W x 49”H, assembled. Meets ASTM and CPSC standards. Forever Eclectic is a sub-brand of Child Craft.
How to choose a convertible crib?
As such, there are no rules for choosing convertible crib. It is necessary to consider all the elements and components separately, while not forgetting about the appearance of the finished product.
You should pay attention to the material of the furniture, the quality of the system, options, what kind of bed transformation, and other important details.
When choosing, you should correctly calculate the required area of the mattress, because in any case, the sleeping place must satisfy the person’s needs for comfortable and free sleep. Whether it’s a children’s bed or a double bed, be sure to lie down on the mattress, check the convenience of being on it.
Depending on the design and component parts, the price of the product is formed. The simplest dresser bed will cost a small amount, and an elite wooden wall with glass and mirror inserts can greatly devastate the family budget.
Advantages and disadvantages of convertible cribs
At first glance, the unfolded convertible crib looks like a simple bed surrounded by other interior items. But one has only to raise the bed – and this is a wardrobe, a table or a flat wall, and the entire central space of the room is freed up, making it more spacious.
Considering all the characteristics, it is possible to identify the positive aspects of folding furniture, including the following:
- Installing a convertible crib will save the usable area of the room. Perfect for a small apartment, studio, dorm room.
- Instead of making your bed every morning, you just need to raise your sleeping area. This leads to savings in time and money on extra bedding.
- Several functionally complete pieces of furniture made in a single style are put into each model, which allows you not to worry about choosing a design for any of them.
- Thanks to many years of experimentation and taking into account the practical side of the issue, today’s convertible crib is quite easy to use and does not require additional skills and abilities.
- A variety of design solutions will satisfy the needs of even the most demanding customers.
Like any product, modifying furniture has disadvantages:
- Putting together several items through a mechanism increases production costs, which, in turn, makes the final product an expensive pleasure. There is an alternative to choosing more budgetary options. But here the question is raised about the quality of components and the reliability of the design.
- It should be borne in mind that the convertible crib must be installed near the main wall, this narrows the possibilities for planning the room.