Forever Eclectic by Child Craft SOHO 4-in-1 Convertible Crib, White/Natural (White/Natural) review
While waiting for the newborn, parents begin to prepare a sleeping place for him in advance. Which cribs to take? And for twins? It needs to be comfortable, safe and functional. And not for a couple of years, but at least before school. The problem may be in the size of the apartment. It is difficult to fit a bed, a chest of drawers and a changing table in a room without taking up a lot of space. Such tasks are solved by a convertible crib. She combines several pieces of furniture at once.Let’s the Forever Eclectic by Child Craft SOHO 4-in-1 Convertible Crib, White/Natural (White/Natural) review helps you making a decision.
Create a chic modern nursery with the Forever Eclectic SOHO Collection by Child Craft The beautifully designed midcentury modern styling of the SOHO 4in1 Convertible Crib boasts clean lines and canted legs that will add freshness to the room Features. FullSize 4in1 Convertible Crib From crib to toddler bed to day bed to fullsize bed. Cribs are all wood construction. Nontoxic finish. Strong metal mattress support with three adjustable heightSpecifications. Color Matte White Natural. Dimension 9 x 34 x 68 in. Weight 70 lbs
How to choose a convertible crib?
In order not to be mistaken when choosing a convertible crib, parents must take into account many factors.
First, you need to focus on the age of the little owner of the bed. It is clear that a one-year-old baby no longer needs a crib with a pendulum mechanism or a changing table. A preschooler needs to provide a comfortable workplace in the form of a desk and shelves for books.
Secondly, you need to consider the area of the room. As already noted, a massive structure can overwhelm the interior of a room that is too small.
Finally, it is worthwhile to take a responsible approach to the study of the composition of the material.
Some parents prefer beds with cartoon characters. In this case, it must be borne in mind that over time, children can simply get bored.
Advantages and disadvantages of convertible cribs
At first glance, the unfolded convertible crib looks like a simple bed surrounded by other interior items. But one has only to raise the bed – and this is a wardrobe, a table or a flat wall, and the entire central space of the room is freed up, making it more spacious.
Considering all the characteristics, it is possible to identify the positive aspects of folding furniture, including the following:
- Installing a convertible crib will save the usable area of the room. Perfect for a small apartment, studio, dorm room.
- Instead of making your bed every morning, you just need to raise your sleeping area. This leads to savings in time and money on extra bedding.
- Several functionally complete pieces of furniture made in a single style are put into each model, which allows you not to worry about choosing a design for any of them.
- Thanks to many years of experimentation and taking into account the practical side of the issue, today’s convertible crib is quite easy to use and does not require additional skills and abilities.
- A variety of design solutions will satisfy the needs of even the most demanding customers.
Like any product, modifying furniture has disadvantages:
- Putting together several items through a mechanism increases production costs, which, in turn, makes the final product an expensive pleasure. There is an alternative to choosing more budgetary options. But here the question is raised about the quality of components and the reliability of the design.
- It should be borne in mind that the convertible crib must be installed near the main wall, this narrows the possibilities for planning the room.