Dream On Me Classic Sleigh Toddler Bed, White review
The correct choice of a toddler bed is a responsible event, on which the quality of the baby’s sleep depends. However, among all the variety offered by manufacturers, it is not so easy for children to choose a bed.Here is the Dream On Me Classic Sleigh Toddler Bed, White review to help you choose the right bed for your child.
- PERFECT TRANSITION BED: Awarded the Best Toddler Bed of 2020 by parenting.com, the Classic Sleigh Toddler Bed sits low to the floor, is designed with two side safety rails & is reinforced for stability with center legs.
- TIMELESS DESIGN: The Dream On Me Classic Sleigh Toddler Bed features a classic sleigh design with curved footboards and headboards and will seamlessly blend with your other furniture. It is made of solid wood and makes a beautiful addition to any toddler room.
- SAFETY MATTERS: JPMA certified, it meets/exceeds all applicable ASTM & CPSC standards. It is free of phthalates, latex, lead & BPA; its design is ergonomic, stable and sturdy. All user manuals/guides and assembly tools are provided during purchase
- SEVERAL FINISH OPTIONS: The toddler bed works beautifully with any theme – choose from nine attractive, non-toxic, baby-safe finishes. Design the toddler room of your dreams with finishes ranging from Fuchsia Pink to Wave Blue!
- PRODUCT SPECS: The dimensions are 57Hx30Wx28H inches and it weighs 24 lbs. The maximum weight capacity is 50 lbs. Choose any Dream On Me non-toxic, Greenguard certified standard crib mattress for a perfect fit
Type of child bed
A comfortable and beautiful bed is a must for a child’s room. The well-being and even health of the child depend on how cozy and comfortable the sleeping place is. When choosing a children’s sleeping bed, several nuances should be taken into account at once: the age of the child, the quality and environmental friendliness of the materials from which the product is made, the safety of the structure.
A single children’s bed from a year can be made of solid wood or laminated chipboard. The first option is, of course, preferable, but the price for such a product will be quite high. Before buying, carefully inspect the fasteners at the joints, check the back and sides. They should be perfectly smooth without roughness and notches. Recently, practical transformer beds for children from 1 to 10 years old are in great demand among parents. These models have a sliding mechanism, and as needed, you can expand and lengthen the berth yourself.
A crib for a toddler who is already 3 years old will delight the buyer with its practicality and a large selection of designs. So a model for a boy can be made in the form of a car, a ship, or an animal, and for a girl, there are options in the form of a carriage or a castle. If the children’s room has a small area, it is worth taking a closer look at products with drawers and functional loft beds. They take up little space and are equipped with bedside tables, a desk, a sports or play corner.
Teenage beds can be made in a fabulous, sporty, or classic style – “adult version”. As for the size, the width of the bed ranges from 70 cm to 140 cm, and the length reaches 200 cm. The ergonomic sofa bed for a child looks very interesting. This model fits perfectly into any interior and makes it more stylish and elegant.
For families in which two teenagers are growing up at once, manufacturers have provided double and even three-bedroom options. It can be a classic wooden bunk model or a practical pull-out bed for two children. The main advantage of these products is their compactness. They can easily fit even in a small room.
How to set up a child’s room with a cabin bed?
The advantage of a cabin bed is that it allows you to gain enough storage space so as not to take up too much of the bedroom surface. You can already store some of your little angel’s belongings in the drawers below the bed. Next, create high shelves on the wall. Not only do you save space, but in addition, they will add a touch of decoration to the room. To make the bedroom cheerful, put bright colors in the said room by coloring, for example, the shelves with warm hues. These are perfect for giving the impression of a larger space.
How to set up a child’s room with a bunk bed?
A bunk bed can be placed in the middle of your child’s room as well as on the side. You can take advantage of the free spaces to install storage furniture such as a wardrobe or drawers. For more space, opt for shelves to be fixed on the walls. You can store your sheets, books, notebooks or even clothes there. You can also install bins or boxes at the foot of the bed. Your child can store their toys there. Another tip is to set up a desk with drawers that will serve as a workplace and cabinet.
How to choose a toddler bed
So, to summarize – how to choose a bed for a child so that his rest is as safe and comfortable as possible. Here are some basic tips:
- decide in advance on the location and make the necessary measurements; for a crib with a pendulum mechanism, provide additional space for swinging;
- consider for how long you take the product: the cradles are designed for children up to six months, classic models can last up to 3 or 4 years, transformers – up to 10 years;
- decide if you will buy additional baby furniture, such as a swaddle or chest of drawers – if not, consider purchasing a transformer.
It is better to purchase a bed in advance so that the smell of new furniture has time to disappear before the baby appears. Do not forget about additional accessories: mattress, protective sides, and baby underwear.
If you need additional advice on choosing, our specialists are always ready to provide complete and comprehensive information on each product that we have in the range.
How to store the underside of a child’s bed?
There are quick, easy, and effective tips to help you gain more storage space. The first and easiest is to focus on decluttering. You will find that after getting rid of all the things that are no longer useful to you, the underside of your child’s bed will be clearer. You can then install plastic bins on casters or cardboard boxes, which are very practical and easy to clean. These elements can be used as storage space under a child’s bed. You can store your sheets there. Arranging drawers is also an excellent choice. Your child can put their favorite things or even their toys there.