Baby Nest Pink Wave Rainbow, Baby Bassinet for Bed/Lounger/Nest/Cot Bed/Sleeping pod, Breathable & Hypoallergenic Cotton (0-24 Months) / F review
When it comes to buying furniture for a child’s room, design and appearance fade into the background. The primary task of every parent is to surround the child with care and safe knowledge of the world. A crib for newborns plays an important role, since the baby spends a lot of time in it, resting, playing and developing.Choosing the right co-sleeper like Baby Nest Pink Wave Rainbow, Baby Bassinet for Bed/Lounger/Nest/Cot Bed/Sleeping pod, Breathable & Hypoallergenic Cotton (0-24 Months) / F meets your need.
Newborn baby recliner is a multifunctional soft crib, double-sided, unisex
1. The crib makes it easier for the baby to fall asleep
2. Placed on the parent’s bed, because of the safe side, it can prevent the baby from being crushed;
3. Used as a wrapper in the stroller, perfectly absorbs shock;
4. It can be used as a recliner anywhere: on the sofa/floor, it can be used as a portable travel bed during vacation.
5. Suitable for children from birth to 2 years old.
It is filled with Pearl Down Cotton (Pure white color, high resilience)
Eco-friendly materials are very healthy for your baby.
Product size: 95 cm x 50 cm
Appropriate age: 0-18 months
It is recommended that the washing temperature be lower than 30 degrees.
Please remove the mattress before washing.
Reminder: If you have any questions, please contact us, we will provide you with more convenient service!
How to keep your co-sleeper safe
A children’s bed must have a firm and flat children’s mattress. There should be no soft accessories or things under the baby. This way, you will minimize the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and prevent choking.
- The baby should never be put to sleep on a bunk bed or on an adult bed with a water mattress, feather bed.
- Children under the age of 18 months can roll over in a dream on their stomach and suffocate because their face is stuck in the mattress or between the mattress and the wall, bed frame.
- No need to hang nipples, bibs, chewing toys, necklaces around the baby’s neck. If there is a need to use such items, before putting the baby to bed, it is necessary to remove everything from his neck.
- It is strictly forbidden to use strings or strings to attach any items (mobile phone case, toy, changing bag) to cribs. If you use toys or other items with strings or threads, they must be cut to avoid suffocating the baby.
- Another important point. Baby cots must not be placed in close proximity to curtains or window blinds. Ropes and strings from blinds and curtains are dangerous for your child, playing, he can get entangled in them. After all, the FMCG receives many reports every year with the same content: the death of a child suffocating in this way. Keep the ropes out of your baby’s reach, make loops or use special fastening devices.
- If the child’s bed has side walls that can move, then it is extremely important to fix them in an upright position every time you put your child to bed. In addition, as the child grows, you need to move the mattress to the lowest position, and also remove all tall toys from the playpen or crib. In this case, you will restrict the baby in trying to get out of the crib.
- Do not use plastic bags as mattress cover. Such material can also cause child suffocation.
- Before placing a baby in his co-sleeper, it is worth checking all its components. Check and secure nuts, bolts, screws, etc. If you have moved the crib, you should also check it again. In addition, you need to ensure that the mattress support hangers are in a safe condition. You need to check the hooks to make sure they are intact. Even one broken hook can cause the mattress to fall.
- Change cribs according to your child’s height.
- Cushion pillows can be installed in the corners of the nursery bed, and similar “softeners” can be fixed on all corners and edges of the crib. Cut off excess ropes or laces.
Where to put baby cot in room
Before buying a co-sleeper, it is important to think over its dimensions, and for this it is necessary to precisely determine the place where it will stand.
There are quite a few requirements for this place:
- It should be comfortable for the child and protected from too bright light from the window.
- The bed should not stand in a draft.
- This place should be conveniently approached from the side of the parent’s bed and from the front door.
- Nearby it is necessary to arrange furniture for caring for the child and storing his things.
How to place a crib in a parent’s bedroom
For accommodation, you must first of all choose a cozy corner. The most difficult question is where to put a crib in a one-room apartment, since here the parents’ bedroom is combined with all other rooms. In any case, it is desirable that the bed is located very close to the parents’ sleeping place. This will make it easier to get up at night with your child.
It is better not to put the bed near the window. Here, the child will be disturbed by sunlight, and there is also a high risk of drafts.
A good view of the room should open from the side of the bed. That is, the child must see what is happening in the room. Otherwise, unfamiliar sounds will bother him. In addition to psychological discomfort, there is a risk of tipping the head and rolling the eyes.
If there is only one room in the apartment, then it is important to place the crib so that the workplace or resting place of the parents is as far away from the child’s seat as possible. Otherwise, the activities of adults will disturb the child’s sleep. Very often, such rooms are zoned with small lockers or screens. So the baby has his own little corner.
A small changing table should be provided next to the crib, on which it will be convenient to look after the child. It is important to place a small chest of drawers with baby’s things here. You should not plan to store his things in the parent’s closet, since all items should be close at hand, that is, within one arm outstretched from the crib.
Another important point: provide additional lighting. Do not put an ordinary floor lamp next to the bed – its light will be too bright for the child. A floor lamp with a bright lamp can be placed in another corner of the room. Next to the bed, preferably above the changing table, it is better to install a lamp with adjustable light from dim to bright, or two lamps: a night lamp and a more powerful lamp.