Baby Nest for Newborn and Babies, Baby Pod Cocoon Double Sided, Baby Bassinet for Bed/Lounger/Nest/Pod/Cot Bed/Sleeping, Breathable & Hypoallergenic Cotton/Standard Style C review
When it comes to buying furniture for a child’s room, design and appearance fade into the background. The primary task of every parent is to surround the child with care and safe knowledge of the world. A crib for newborns plays an important role, since the baby spends a lot of time in it, resting, playing and developing.Choosing the right co-sleeper like Baby Nest for Newborn and Babies, Baby Pod Cocoon Double Sided, Baby Bassinet for Bed/Lounger/Nest/Pod/Cot Bed/Sleeping, Breathable & Hypoallergenic Cotton/Standard Style C meets your need.
Newborn baby recliner is a multifunctional soft crib, double-sided, unisex
1. The crib makes it easier for the baby to fall asleep
2. Placed on the parent’s bed, because of the safe side, it can prevent the baby from being crushed;
3. Used as a wrapper in the stroller, perfectly absorbs shock;
4. It can be used as a recliner anywhere: on the sofa/floor, it can be used as a portable travel bed during vacation.
5. Suitable for children from birth to 3 years old.
It is filled with cotton, polyester fiber, environmentally friendly sponge, PE support boardr (Pure white color, high resilience)
Eco-friendly materials are very healthy for your baby.
Product size: 93 cm x 48 cm
Standard style: crib, convenient bag
Luxurious style: crib, convenient bag, full mosquito net
Appropriate age: 0-24 months
It is recommended that the washing temperature be lower than 30 degrees.
Please remove the mattress before washing.
Reminder: If you have any questions, please contact us, we will provide you with more convenient service!
How to keep your co-sleeper safe
A children’s bed must have a firm and flat children’s mattress. There should be no soft accessories or things under the baby. This way, you will minimize the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and prevent choking.
- The baby should never be put to sleep on a bunk bed or on an adult bed with a water mattress, feather bed.
- Children under the age of 18 months can roll over in a dream on their stomach and suffocate because their face is stuck in the mattress or between the mattress and the wall, bed frame.
- No need to hang nipples, bibs, chewing toys, necklaces around the baby’s neck. If there is a need to use such items, before putting the baby to bed, it is necessary to remove everything from his neck.
- It is strictly forbidden to use strings or strings to attach any items (mobile phone case, toy, changing bag) to cribs. If you use toys or other items with strings or threads, they must be cut to avoid suffocating the baby.
- Another important point. Baby cots must not be placed in close proximity to curtains or window blinds. Ropes and strings from blinds and curtains are dangerous for your child, playing, he can get entangled in them. After all, the FMCG receives many reports every year with the same content: the death of a child suffocating in this way. Keep the ropes out of your baby’s reach, make loops or use special fastening devices.
- If the child’s bed has side walls that can move, then it is extremely important to fix them in an upright position every time you put your child to bed. In addition, as the child grows, you need to move the mattress to the lowest position, and also remove all tall toys from the playpen or crib. In this case, you will restrict the baby in trying to get out of the crib.
- Do not use plastic bags as mattress cover. Such material can also cause child suffocation.
- Before placing a baby in his co-sleeper, it is worth checking all its components. Check and secure nuts, bolts, screws, etc. If you have moved the crib, you should also check it again. In addition, you need to ensure that the mattress support hangers are in a safe condition. You need to check the hooks to make sure they are intact. Even one broken hook can cause the mattress to fall.
- Change cribs according to your child’s height.
- Cushion pillows can be installed in the corners of the nursery bed, and similar “softeners” can be fixed on all corners and edges of the crib. Cut off excess ropes or laces.
Where to put baby cot in room
There comes such a moment that the parents face a serious question: the placement of furniture in the children’s room. With the right layout, the child is provided with comfort, coziness and healthy sleep. Therefore, it is very important to know where and how to place the baby cot. A wide variety of models will allow you to choose the right bed for every child. But there are some general recommendations for choosing – the bed should not be narrow and the bed must have a backrest.
Crib placement recommendations
The bed should be positioned so that the baby can see everyone entering. It is very important for a child to look at the door right away so as not to worry who came to him. The bed cannot be placed opposite the door. Ideal along a side wall or diagonally. If the wall is adjacent to the toilet room, it is also incorrect to position the bed against this wall due to the negative energy emanating from the toilet.
To make the baby feel comfortable, do not place the crib next to the battery. He will be hot, the air is dry and the baby will often wake up. All dust collectors should be removed from the children’s room. This greatly affects the health of the baby. You need to place the bed where there are no outlets in the vicinity.
Bed in the baby’s room
There should be nothing above the bed: this applies to cabinets, shelves and other hanging items. Pictures and lamps are also prohibited items above a child’s head. There are also other recommendations:
- In no case should mirrors be allowed next to the crib. This is very exciting to the child’s imagination and can serve as nightmares.
- There should be nothing under the bed. Just empty space. Even small items like a pot can create stagnant energy. The child is very sensitive to this.
- If there is a beam on the ceiling or the ceiling is sloped, it is not recommended to place the crib in this place.
- Sharp corners near the crib also emit negative energy. Therefore, it is better if they are not next to the crib.
- Electromagnetic harmful fields are created by electrical appliances. It is very important that they are not in the room. This applies to both TV and computer.
- It is very important in what position the baby falls asleep. Head direction is critical. A north head position is ideal. East will do too. But in no case should the baby be laid with his head to the south.
Peaceful sleep of the baby is important for every parent. If a child sleeps restlessly, it is worth considering whether everything is correctly located in the nursery. If not, then urgently reinstall everything.