Baby cradle Rocking Chair Portable Bed Detachable Baby Lathe Newborns Sway Baby Swing Splicing Bed Movable Baby Recliner with Wheels Bed (Color : White) review
There is a certain set of children’s furniture that a child will need in the first months of his life in the parent’s bedroom. Furniture should not only be safe and made from environmentally friendly materials, it should harmoniously fit into the existing bedroom interior.Choosing the right co-sleeper like Baby cradle Rocking Chair Portable Bed Detachable Baby Lathe Newborns Sway Baby Swing Splicing Bed Movable Baby Recliner with Wheels Bed (Color : White) meets your need.
- ▶Constructed by Eucalyptus wood,light weight and strong bearing,Two sides mesh windows allow visibility and ventilation for the baby.,comfy mattress for your child, it will an indispensable companion to both you and baby.
- ▶2 IN 1 Convertible Rocking Mode – Either use it as a stable crib or bassinet,ensuring your baby having a safe and cozy room
- ▶HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT:5 height adjustment to accommodate more use scenarios, Not limited to the bedside, suitable for all kinds of beds, sofa or other places, change diapers without bending, give your baby ever-present care and protection
- ▶MULTIPLE FUNCTION – Our Bedside Sleeper can be used as a bassinet,Moreover, the baby bassinet is just like a babysitter to assist you stay with your baby when you are sleeping, reading or do other things
- ▶The perfect 3 in 1 stand-alone and lightweight bassinet that can be easily moved around. It can be used as a standalone bassinet, a game co-sleeping cot and a travel cot.
How to keep your co-sleeper safe
To keep a co-sleeper safes for your baby, parents should follow the rules.
- Assemble your co-sleeper carefully. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions completely. Baby cots are manufactured to strict safety standards. Incorrect assembly of the baby cot cannot void the warranty period. More importantly, if you assemble your crib incorrectly and carelessly, you put your baby at risk. If you have any doubts or questions, contact the store where you bought it immediately. It’s better to ask a stupid question than pay the consequences. Before assembling the crib, check if all the necessary parts according to the instructions are in stock; if not, contact the store.
- Check the safety of the crib every week. Check the crib for loose bolts, sharp corners, or rough spots. Check the condition of the support hooks on the mattress. If even one hook is loose, it can harm the baby.
- Be careful with co-sleeper linen. Make sure the linen is right for your child and that it is not too hot.
Make sure the sheet is well attached and that the corners do not fall off at the edges.
Discard the sides of the crib; they are not needed. If you use them, they should be flat and tight (not like a pillow); also, knots should be less than 9 inches in length. Remove the side of the crib when your baby is 4 months old or when he starts getting on his hands and knees.
- Use a crib that is suitable for the baby’s height. Do not use the crib if the child is 30 – 35 inches tall (or if the child can already get out of the crib!)
- Store assembly instructions and warranties under the mattress. You will always know where they are in order to contact the manufacturer.
- Always fill out the product registration form, which is required with every purchase of a crib. By returning this form, you can subsequently request repair of the crib.
- Before placing your baby in the crib, read the American Academy of Pediatricians’ recommendations for crib safety.
- If you think that the crib is not comfortable enough for the first 2-3 months, you can choose a wicker crib for newborns. Some families pass these cribs from generation to generation. Just make sure it is clean before using it. Make sure the crib is safe so that it does not have loosely twisted parts or hanging sheets. Wicker cots should not be used if your child can sit or move; they are more suitable for the first few months and are best placed next to the parents’ bed.
- Fully assemble the crib before the baby is born, if possible. Make sure that there are no missing parts and that everything is working as it should before putting your baby to bed.
- Choose a firm mattress for your crib with square corners. It should fit perfectly (the width between the mattress and the edges of the crib should be less than 2 fingers).
Where to put baby cot in room
There comes such a moment that the parents face a serious question: the placement of furniture in the children’s room. With the right layout, the child is provided with comfort, coziness and healthy sleep. Therefore, it is very important to know where and how to place the baby cot. A wide variety of models will allow you to choose the right bed for every child. But there are some general recommendations for choosing – the bed should not be narrow and the bed must have a backrest.
Crib placement recommendations
The bed should be positioned so that the baby can see everyone entering. It is very important for a child to look at the door right away so as not to worry who came to him. The bed cannot be placed opposite the door. Ideal along a side wall or diagonally. If the wall is adjacent to the toilet room, it is also incorrect to position the bed against this wall due to the negative energy emanating from the toilet.
To make the baby feel comfortable, do not place the crib next to the battery. He will be hot, the air is dry and the baby will often wake up. All dust collectors should be removed from the children’s room. This greatly affects the health of the baby. You need to place the bed where there are no outlets in the vicinity.
Bed in the baby’s room
There should be nothing above the bed: this applies to cabinets, shelves and other hanging items. Pictures and lamps are also prohibited items above a child’s head. There are also other recommendations:
- In no case should mirrors be allowed next to the crib. This is very exciting to the child’s imagination and can serve as nightmares.
- There should be nothing under the bed. Just empty space. Even small items like a pot can create stagnant energy. The child is very sensitive to this.
- If there is a beam on the ceiling or the ceiling is sloped, it is not recommended to place the crib in this place.
- Sharp corners near the crib also emit negative energy. Therefore, it is better if they are not next to the crib.
- Electromagnetic harmful fields are created by electrical appliances. It is very important that they are not in the room. This applies to both TV and computer.
- It is very important in what position the baby falls asleep. Head direction is critical. A north head position is ideal. East will do too. But in no case should the baby be laid with his head to the south.
Peaceful sleep of the baby is important for every parent. If a child sleeps restlessly, it is worth considering whether everything is correctly located in the nursery. If not, then urgently reinstall everything.